Dr.Nitin Pathak(DNB Vascular Surgery)
- Graduation - MBBS - Rural Medical College, Loni.( Pune University)
- Post Graduation - F.C.P.S. General Surgery: K.E.M. Hospital,Pune.
D.N.B. General Surgery : K.E.M. Hospital,Pune.
- Post –Doctoral ( Superspeciality) - D.N.B. Peripheral Vascular Surgery.
Army Hospital, Research & Referral, New Delhi.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship - Vascular & Endovascular Fellowship ( St.Mary`s Hospital, London ).
Hospital Attachments (Consultant Vascular Surgeon)
- Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
- Jehangir Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Noble Hospital
- Ruby Hall Clinic
- VSICON 2009,Hyderabad - "Open Surgical and Endovascular repair of Aortic Aneurysms – Experience at Tertiary Care Centre".
- VSICON 2009,Hyderabad- "Eversion Carotid Endarterectomy –Case Series"
- VSI Mid Term Meet, Goa,2010 – "Is Neuropathy The Root Cause of All Evils in Diabetes?"
- VSI Mid Term Meet,Goa, 2010 - "Basilic Vein Transposition"
- VSI Mid Term Meet,Goa,2010 - "An Interesting Case - Hybrid Management of Thoraco-abdominal Aortic Aneurysm"
- VSICON 2011,Mumbai - "EVAR in Patients with Severe Proximal Neck Angulation"
- VSICON 2011,Mumbai - "Endovascular Management of Visceral Artery Pseudoaneurysm"
Life Member of VSI (Vascular Society of India)